Friday, February 26, 2010

Birds or Squirrels?

Our bread valentines for the birds were a hit! Only red yarn strings are left dangling from the tree. The class wonders if the birds were able to get to them before the squirrels...
(pictures to come)

Our week in review:

*We wrote our Moon books chapter by chapter.
*We solved a month mystery. It was March!
*I'm playing on ZASP's basketball league. I finally learned how to dribble. I'm excited for next week's game!
*I learned how to make an eclipse of the Moon.
*The Sun spins.
*I liked when we were trying to figure out what month the poem was talking about. It said it can't be July, December, September or October. It was March because it had two seasons and is windy.
*I liked the book The Rough Face Girl.
*I liked the game in PE we played with catchers and throwers.
*I liked finding what month the poem described.
*I liked when we played the game Alibi.
*Basketball addition was fun!
*Math games can be fun. When we don't do it right, it gets kind of boring.
*We made snowflakes in art.
*The Earth goes around the Sun and the Moon goes around the Earth. That's revolving.
*The Moon is Earth's closest neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment